More than just recipes, iCookbook™ Diabetic includes nutritional information and health-articles for people with diabetes.
- Hundreds of healthy recipes. All recipes are diabetes-friendly, and you can also filter recipes by diet type to find gluten-free, vegan, or low-protein dishes.
- Voice Command. The hands-free Voice Command
function allows you to prepare the recipe without touching the screen.
- Prepare Mode. The Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe so a cook can read at a distance from iPad® and iPhone®.
- Kitchen tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
- iCloud®. Recipe and shopping list sharing between devices using the same Apple ID.
- Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.[/li]
- Add your own recipe. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe, or even share your personal favorite through email.
- Articles. Read informational stories from experts on diabetes and nutrition.
- Free recipes every month!