iCookbook™ for webOS device
The iCookbook™ application for the webOS is the only cooking app and recipe app that an everyday cook will ever need. Developed by Publications International, Ltd., which publishes and sells more than 9 million cookbooks a year, the iCookbook™ app includes more than 2,000 recipes selected by accredited food editors and nutritionists. All of the recipes come from family-friendly food brands that you know and trust. Each recipe can be made with easy-to-find ingredients, has been kitchen-tested, and includes a beautiful full-color picture of the completed dish.
The iCookbook™ app does much more than just enable home cooks to choose from professional kitchen-tested recipes that they can prepare with confidence. Here is a list of the iCookbook™ features:
- Intuitive visual interface. Cooks can view photos for easy recipe selection.
- Stir. Press this button and iCookbook™ offers a selection of recipes based on a search or filter criteria.
- Prepare. This provides an enhanced display of a recipe a cook can read at a distance from the TouchPad.
- My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of iCookbook™ favorite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
- Connectivity. Go directly to Facebook or an email provider for easy recipe sharing with family and friends.
- Print. Send a print command for a recipe right from your TouchPad to your printer.
- Personal Notes. Record your ideas and comments about the iCookbook™ recipes. An ideal function for rating your recipes.
- Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and conversion charts.
- Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
- In-app Store. Enables users to add free new recipes into iCookbook™ each month, and also purchase recipe collections.