Dozens of recipes were entered and then thousands of votes were cast. The recipe finalists have all been tested and we’re thrilled to announce we have a winner!
The First Prize winning recipe in iCookbook’s first ever Food Blogger Contest is Meatloaf Cupcakes submitted by Abby Himes from seaweedandsassafras.com! Congratulations Abby! We’re working through the process of preparing a selection of Abby’s own recipes to share with all iCookbook users and we can’t wait for you to see all the great recipes she’s got to share.
Rounding out the rest of the top 10 recipe finalists are these nine recipes submitted by five other food bloggers:
- Second place: Whole Grain Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins from Lauren Harris-Pincus from
- Third place: Secretly Green Smoothie, also from Lauren Harris-Pincus
- Fourth place: One Pot Pork Fricassee from Lenette Hernandez
- Fifth place: Orange Date Madelines from Kajal Tejsinghani
- Sixth place: Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Tracy Williams
- Seventh place: Strawberry S’More Parfait also from Lenette Hernandez
- Eighth place: Brain Biscuits also from Tracy Williams
- Ninth place: Chicken Divan also from Tracy Williams
- Tenth place: Chicken Plov from Toby Amidor
Prize packages are being created for all finalists and will be shipped when ready.
Congratulations again, everybody!